Tuesday, December 12, 2017

A Skincare Routine for Everyone on your List

Hey There, 
Welcome to my next edition of What Should (NOT) Be Under Your Tree This Year. Today I want to introduce an amazing, most definitely, SHOULD Be Under Your Tree Product line. What is it? Derma E skin care products. These are a huge must. I will elaborate.
Why Should Derma E Skincare Be Under Your Tree?
  1.  Derma E offers a product for every skin type by having multiple lines/ collections of products targeted to specific skin concerns; here I have Purifying products, anti-wrinkle, and essential products, but they have so many more available. You can find products for everyone on your gift list!
  2. Derma E is 100% vegan, cruelty-free and their products do not contain parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors, gluten, soy or GMOs.
  3. Derma E is also Eco-Ethical, meaning they care about our planet! 
  4. Derma E uses natural antioxidants, vitamins, and botanicals; rather than those harsh chemicals found in many other skin care products.
  5. You get a whole lot of Bang for your buck, meaning they have a great amount of product for an inexpensive price tag.

    What Products Do I Use From Derma E?
    I use several Derma E products every day. They really have made a huge impact on the condition of my skin. I adore every product I have used by Derma E and constantly share their products with my family and friends. 
    My Current Skincare Routine is as follows:
    1. I cleanse my face using The Purifying Gel Cleanser ; which uses a blend of Activated Charcoal and other ingredients to cleanse your skin of sweat, oil, and other impurities leaving you with fresh feeling beautiful skin. I sweat a ton at work and have wind blowing so much ickyness at my skin that this is so important for me.
    2. Two times a week I  use the Purifying 2 in 1 Charcoal Mask . This is amazing stuff, you put it on, allow it to completely dry (about 5 minutes) get your fingers wet, rub in a circular motion and it EXFOLIATES. yup this mask is a purifying mask that doubles as an exfoliant. Crazy right! I also will apply a dab of it on any large painful zits, and it relieves so much pressure! The packaging does not anywhere suggest this use, I have just found that it works for me. Who doesn't love a multi-use product?
       
    3.  After I cleanse my face in the evening, okay I lied, it is at night. Like straight up 11 p.m. at the earliest, I use the Microdermabrasion Scrub. This product says use one or two times a week as well, but in all honesty I use it 3 or 4 times, it is that gentle and effective. I am not lying about how harsh the weather in North Dakota is on my poor skin. This helps keep my face looking refreshed and young, which I kinda am (24 is young right????). Anyways, this is gentle and feels so good when you rub in the tiny circular motion, I have to fight off the vultures in my house who I foolishly allowed to try it (aka my sister and my husband).
    4.  The most important part of my skincare routine is the moisturizing! For this I use the Radiant Glow Face Oil. I am so in love with this, I have 3 bottles (one is open, the other are my back stock). When I get out of the shower I apply three drops to my face, it instantly provides moisture and doesn't feel gross and oily ( despite the product name). I also use this before I apply my makeup. It looks glittery in the bottle, but applied it does not, it makes you look radiant and hydrated hence the name!........ Let me pause for a little story. My sister is always telling me her skin problems. Three weeks ago she came out of her room saying she kept breaking out and her skin was oily...blah blah blah. I grabbed my oil and told her to use it. Her face was priceless, she honestly looked at me as though I were an idiot because she had just said her face was oily. I then casually explained that you skin gets oily because it is overly dry and is attempting to moisturize itself. So she sighed her usual annoyed sigh and took it. A few days later, she still had not used it. So I got on my figurative step stool ( we are short women haha), and lectured her on not complaining if she would not accept my help. So FINALLY she tried the oil. No joke her skin changed COMPLETELY, it looks healthy and hydrated, and not oily at all, amazing what a little moisturizing can do for you.......Now back to me, I notice a huge difference when I go without this for a few days. I get oily and dry patches, it just sucks. I love this product more than I can explain and recommend it to everyone.


    You can actually click on any of the product names throughout this post, and it will take you straight to the Derma E page with that product. They provide a ton of information on each product. They have so many products available, you can find one for anyone on your list. Happy Shopping =]

    - Heather "The Dinoess" 



13 comments:

A Skincare Routine for Everyone on your List

Hey There,  Welcome to my next edition of What Should (NOT) Be Under Your Tree This Year. Today I want to introduce an amazing, most defin...