Sunday, December 3, 2017

Huda Beauty WInter Solstice Mini Lip Strobe Kit

Hey there,
My second Item in my series is the Huda Beauty Winter Solstice Mini Lip Strobe Kit, it SHOULD NOT Be Under Your Tree This Year. I know you did not see that coming.
Well I know you want some details as to why I say this is a BIG FAT NO. But first lets get some information on these.
This kit retails for $33 on Sephora's website (which is where I purchased it) it comes with 4 Mini (they aren't lying at 0.0068 FL OZ).  It has lovely looking Icy shades. Here are my arm swatches.
Yes I know, They look great here right? BUT now here comes my reasons for it being a HARD NOPE.
  1. When applied these go on looking thick and uneven, I spread them out to thin them in this swatch. 
  2. They feel SUPER Gritty on the lip, which in a gloss type of product is just not appealing to me. 
  3. They are so small! like I know Mini Lipsticks are, but for how expensive they are it is a rip off imo
  4. The Biggest reason of all, they instantly burned on my lips. I rushed and took it off so fast, but it was too late. They damaged my lips, so they look way chapped and blistered =[ (my miracle in a jar is helping though).
Please remember this is my opinion and it is also my blog, but I am always honest about the items I try. These really are just not worth it. Yes they have lovely packaging, but if you aren't a Huda Collector or someone very wealthy, they realluy are not something that you need to pick up.Have you tried these? This was my first Huda Beauty Purchase and I am so dissatisfied, I had way high hopes for these. I did return them and picked up something else that I will show you in the future =]

-Heather "The Dinoess"

3 comments:

  1. They do look pretty, too bad they didn't work out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was so sad about it! its okay though! There is always something else to try out!

      Delete
  2. I️ really wish they worked out, the last 2 shades are exactly what I️ was looking for, maybe I️ can find some dupes 🤔!
    Thanks for the review Heather !!!

    ReplyDelete

A Skincare Routine for Everyone on your List

Hey There,  Welcome to my next edition of What Should (NOT) Be Under Your Tree This Year. Today I want to introduce an amazing, most defin...