Sunday, December 3, 2017

What Should (NOT) Be Under Your Tree This Year

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I have been gone so long, Holiday time at the Post Office is a bit crazy! So I work a lot! However, it is Christmas/ Holiday time and a lot of brand new products get released this time of year. Plus there is the whole gift giving thing. Some of us need gift inspiration. For this reason I am creating this series, it will help you see my hit and miss products for gift giving (or wish lists ;]). If you have tried any of the products I review, Let me know in the comments! I would love to hear about your experience using them!

-Heather "The Dinoess"

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Skincare Routine for Everyone on your List

Hey There,  Welcome to my next edition of What Should (NOT) Be Under Your Tree This Year. Today I want to introduce an amazing, most defin...