Friday, September 22, 2017

Blend It Like Becker - Made Up with Personality




I want to take some time to introduce you to a brand new upcoming amazing brand! It is called Blend It like Becker. This brand was started by Carly Becker known as @blenditlikebecker on instagram.
All of the makeup created by Blend It Like Becker is:
  • Cruelty-free
  • Gluten-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Vegan
  • Made in the US
  • Assembled and labeled by hand

 There are currently two collections available for purchase! They are:
 "Attention To Detail" and "Life of the Party" Each collection has a Eye and Cheek Palette and 3 lip colors in 3 different formulas Brilliant, Sweet Heart, and Dependable. Each product is named to give the Makeup Lover wearing it a way to express their personality traits!Pretty cool right?
You can get yours save 10% using my Code HEATHER10 just follow the link ---> : Blend It

Now let me show you the goods!
Here are official photos taken by the Lovely Carly herself!

First off we have the "Attention to Detail" collection. Which is perfect for everyday wear! The shades in this collection are perfect for the work place!






 Next is the "Life of The Party" collection. It features fun vibrant shades! These colors will make sure you really do get all of the attention wherever you go!


Now lets check out my pictures of these products =]
These are products from Attention To Detail. I have a gorgeous mini palette with 2 full sized pigments and the Brilliant shade "Dress Code"


These are products from the Life of The Party collection. I have a really cute Eyeshadow duo and the perfect lip shade. It is the Dependable lipstick in "Raving Red"



Now this wouldn't be complete if I wasn't able to give you a surprise! I am going to give you an exclusive look at some upcoming shades from an unannounced collection! They are gorgeous and would be magnificent in Fall! Here is a Mini eyeshadow Palette and Sweetheart lipstick from the mystery set!

I am sure you want to know more about this brand, so I will give you my opinions. The shadows are buttery and super pigmented. They blend so easily too, they are ideal for any skill level! There is a wide variety of shades in the collections making it Possible for anyone to find a product they love.
Here is a quick day to night look I did using only Blend It Like Becker shadows

The lip products are great as well. My favorite is the Dependable formula. It is long lasting and really pigmented. It feels like the Ofra formula or the Tartiest Lip Paint formula, if you need a comparison.
The Brilliant formula is wonderful. I HATE glosses but this formula does not bother me at all. It is hydrating and not at all sticky! The color is buildable too! The Sweetheart Lipstick formula is a cream lipstick with a Semi-Matte finish, which is great for those who find mattes uncomfortable.

Check out these amazing products for yourself, you won't regret it. I will mention that I receive a small commission if you choose to use my code. My review and opinions are my own and in no way biased.

-Heather "The Dinoess"

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Skincare Routine for Everyone on your List

Hey There,  Welcome to my next edition of What Should (NOT) Be Under Your Tree This Year. Today I want to introduce an amazing, most defin...