Monday, September 4, 2017

Bare Minerals' New Bare Pro Liquid Foundation

Am I the only person who has issues finding a great foundation in the correct shade? Okay obviously I can possibly be the only one! Well I recently had the pleasure of receiving the Brand New Bare Pro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation by Bare Minerals for free from Influenster for testing purposes. Yes I got the product free but I promise this is my honest opinion of this foundation.
So let me tell you a bit about the product before I go into my opinion on it.
According to the card that came with my foundation this offers 24 -hour wear that improves the appearance of skin texture over time while blurring pores and imperfections. It also contains ingredients that are good for your skin such as Papaya Enzymes and Bamboo Stem Extract. This foundation is also humidity, water, and sweat resistant with non-chemical SPF 20! So what does that mean for you and me? There's ingredients to help protect our skin while keeping us looking flawless; rain or shine. kinda nifty right? This foundation line comes in 30 shades and has a natural matte finish.
Now lets move onto my favorite part... my opinion!

So before I received my foundation I had to choose a shade based on some pictures of the foundation which was pretty hard, since as I mentioned before I am terrible at choosing foundation! I chose the shade Camel 17. Above is a picture of it just straight applied and then of it blended into my wrist. Based on that you can see it looks maybe a bit too yellow. I went to Sephora and they matched me with Natural 11, in all honestly it blended in and felt a bit pale to me even though it did match. Anyways back to Camel 17! I am going to post a couple of pictures of me wearing it on one side of my face. Its a bit scary to do so. But you have to see how magical this formula is. The formula adjusts to your skin tone, so if you choose a shade that is wrong you did not necessarily waste your investment because the shade seems to shift and balance with your skin tone. Okay here goes nothing...
One side has the foundation the other does not.
So all that I have on here is one layer of Bare Pro in Camel 17.  What is amazing is my imperfections don't show up as vividly as the bare side and the "wrong match" matches!!! I am talking 6 shades off works for me! Crazy right?!
Now I wanted to show you that this formula builds to maximize coverage! The foundation covers and still looks completely natural ! I don't know about you but that is something I definitely love in a foundation! This foundation is way pigmented and a little goes a long way! I used half a pump on my whole face and got a great even  medium coverage. Remember its easier to build up your coverage to full from medium then to go the opposite route. It feels like you have nothing on your face which may trick you into thinking you need more. But trust me you do not. I highly recommend giving this a shot. If you don't want to drop $30 on a product you haven't tried just go to your local Sephora, get color matched and ask for a sample to try it out. Trust me though its an amazing formula. Another tip is to use a thick brush with this. Either the Bare Minerals Luxe Performance brush or an oval brush work very well. I find that my beauty blender does not work very well with this foundation because it doesn't blend it out right and makes me look a little cakey!
Here is the foundation when I have on a full face of makeup.


Thank you Influenster and Bare Minerals for giving me the chance to fall in love with the Bare Pro foundation. If you want to receive free products to review you can sign up for Influenster using my link here : https://www.influenster.com/registration?inv_id=1442294&utm_campaign=invlink


If there is anything else you want to know about this product or about Influenster let me know!


-XoXo Heather "The Dinoess"

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!! I will have to check out that foundation. 😊 Great review!

    ReplyDelete

A Skincare Routine for Everyone on your List

Hey There,  Welcome to my next edition of What Should (NOT) Be Under Your Tree This Year. Today I want to introduce an amazing, most defin...