Saturday, July 22, 2017

The Miracle in A Jar

I know, the title seems a bit crazy. However, the product I am going to tell you about is seriously a miracle. Before I tell you what it is though I want to tell you about the horror my lips experienced.
A few months back, I realized that my lips felt horrible one day. I woke up and they were so chapped! they were even chapped on the skin around my lips. I thought I was dehydrated, but after drinking a TON of water realized that was not the case at all. I actually had a severe reaction to a lipstick! I tried chapstick, Carmex, and medicated Vaseline, nothing was helping. Now here comes the gross part... the picture...
This is what my lips looked like for two weeks. It was so miserable! Then I realized that I could try something else. Exfoliating my lips! I knew I had a product that I had used before when my lips were a bit chapped in winter, so I pulled it out.
The product? Beauty For Real Lip Revival.  It is an exfoliating + hydrating lip scrub. It is a cruelty free lip scrub that contains sugar, cinnamon bark, orange, and vanilla essential oils. Oh and it is so delicious (it may slightly get in my mouth when I use it at times).

Anyways back to my horrible lips! I used this scrub and my lips felt and looked better after one use!  Here is the picture from after one use.

After having the pretty good results I continued to use the Lip revival. I used it for another 3 days and my lips looked like this.
They were starting to be hydrated again. Yes they look a bit plump and maybe swollen, but they were so much better! So I used the scrub for another 2 days. Here is my result.
My lips were better! The only part that took a little longer was the skin around my lips because I could not exactly use the scrub effectively there, and the corners of my lips, because they would get moist then dry again in my sleep, but that is not my point here.  This Lip Revival literally revived my lips. This is why I call it a miracle in a jar. Now this is an extreme case. I wanted you to see what magic this stuff can really do.  Now I use this religiously! I use it before applying my liquid matte lipsticks for a flawless finish. I use it when my lips are a tad chapped. I use it when I want to apply a deep moisturizing lip product. It is something that you really need in your life. No other lip scrub has come close!

P.s. I am so sorry for the picture quality, I had taken these on my front facing camera in low lighting to send to my husband.



-Heather "The Dinoess"

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Skincare Routine for Everyone on your List

Hey There,  Welcome to my next edition of What Should (NOT) Be Under Your Tree This Year. Today I want to introduce an amazing, most defin...